Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF




OK so the voting at Craft Warehouse is suppose to start again... hopefully they worked out all the bugs...

So here is my page if you feel inclined to do so check out the Scrapbook Queen Contest at Craft Warehouse and give a vote, I am listed at the Medford Store.

Saw on Lashell's blog that Jeanette Herdman the founder of SISTV is facing the trial of her husband being diagnosed with cancer, my prayers are with her and the family.. I have added her blog to my favorites.

Also got a call from Robin and she is being released from the hospital today so I am on call to pick her up and drive her home..

Didn't have to work after all today, whew the other girls are holding down the fort today, thanks

Well heading into the weekend........

No comments:

Blog Archive