Friday, August 15, 2008

Craft Warehouse Scrapbook Queen Contest




OK I did it, I entered this page in the contest...

It will take votes too....

So you better go to the craft warehouse site and check out all the pages entered in the local Medford store..

I see a few of my friends have layouts there, may the best page win!

Good luck.


Voting begins on August 18th, you must be logged in to the Craft Warehouse website to vote, there are catagories for each store, mine is in the MEDFORD STORE location... more to come later in the meantime check it out

4 comments:

lashell said...

I adore this layout Laura!!!

theAudreyFiles said...

I entered, too, and this gorgeous layout is gonna give me a run for my money! Great job, Laura, and best of luck to you!

Kristi said...

I tried to vote, but it's won't let me register. I love the page.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Totally adorable!! You need to put a link on the top of your page to make it easier for people to go and vote for you. It looks like voting starts on Monday?

Blog Archive