Thursday, August 28, 2008

Midnight deadline



Last day to vote over at Craft Warehouse......

This is the page I entered in the Scrapbook Queen Contest, it is under the Medford Store.....

Have a nice long 4 day weekend coming up..... College football starts up with a Beavers game tonight... Ducks play Saturday....

School next week, are you ready Robin Eugene Plunk ?????

Have a safe holiday weekend.

Thoughts are with you Brooke and family.

Vivien says she will be down at Scrapbook King Sunday and Monday, may see you there....

Prayers are with Jeanette Herdman and family... see her blog

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I voted :)

Have a great weekend my friend!

Audrey said...

Your layout's doing great, Laura, I voted! Best of luck to you!

I'll be at SK Sunday, too, hope to see you there!

Janie said...

Hey, where did you get that pixie?????

Blog Archive