Sunday, December 23, 2007

Winnie's new sweater/strait jacket






So I bought this sweater for her for a Christmas present, but decided to get it out and try it on her. We were going out for the evening(dinner and cabaret theater)and she was going to have to be outside until we got home( we have trust issues with staying in the house for extended periods of time alone) Was worried about her being to cold.....

Not sure if she liked the sweater or not, she went into her "cubbie" under the chair...... What do you think????

Well now dinner and "Plaid Tidings" was WONDERFUL !!!
Nothing like a good dose of Christmas music to put you in the mood.
I like to attend the Hand Bell Concert at the Presbyterian Church every season, but don't see any advertising for it??? Not sure if they are having it this year??

Heard from Andy, first night of work last night. A 160 foot "YACHT" pulled into the harbor his restaurant over looks. Not sure who it belongs to. Also no $$$ cash seems to exchange hands in this resort, everyone uses their membership card and runs a tab. Reservations are a must to dine, but if you miss it , there is a $35charge for however many people were in the party plus the 19% tip added on. Last night a party of 17 missed/no showed !!! 35x17= $$$$. Jimmy Buffett has a Vacation Home there !

Can't wait to have Andy report in to who all the famous/rich people are that come there.........

Cleaning my scrap/CRAP room today, no I really mean it this time !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Laura! I'm thinking Winnie doesn't like her sweater and she may be a little embarrased by it. I think it's adorable. I got one for my Sophie but she hates it. Once I saw the tear in her eye well up, I took it off. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and be safe! Wishing you all the best!

Blog Archive