Sunday, December 2, 2007

WHEWWWWW !








I started baking last night, mom came over this morning and by 3:00 this afternoon we had made over 16 dozen cookies !!! Yes folks that is roughly 200 cookies !! 8 dozen for me and 8 dozen of a different kind for mom ! These would be for a cookie exchange we are going to at Brooke's on Wednesday. And in between I worked on the glass ornaments, and even made 4- 8inch mittens and 4- 10 inch stockings to take to work to match the holiday decorations ( read back a couple blog spots)
It is now 7:30 and I have taken some ibuprofen and am heading up to soak in a hot bath, then lay in bed and watch my desperate housewives !
Hope you all had a "PRODUCTIVE" weekend !

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I just watched DH and are you as ticked as me that they left us hanging like that! Arrggg!

WOW the cookies look yummy! we now have 11 people in the swap and if Valerie brings cookies that will make 12! :) Woo hoo, so we are going to go home with 12 different varieties of cookies but not a doz of each. Next year I am getting commitments from people early so we know how many are coming. I am really excited about this :)

Mittens and socks are totally cute, you are one crazy woman!

Blog Archive