Saturday, December 8, 2007

"Mug~Shot" 12/8/07



GOOD MORNING !!!

Had a fun evening last night...

Went to a purse party at Laurie's house, all my GF's there...

Bought a "little" something????

Then to the mall to meet Robin & Jordan for some more shopping...

Ran into Anita, Janie and Marna !!!!!!

Put a few things on hold for my office party shopping spree today,

Is that cheating ????

So it is our office Christmas Party tonight, first we meet at the mall and Doc plays Santa and hands out some $$$$$$$$ for us girls to run and spend just on ourselves....

Then to Porters for dinner and gift exchange, I drew Doc's name.

Should be lots of fun.

So now here's the thing, I apparently have some faithful readers of my blog !!!??? You know who you are and I know a few of you...

So I feel very generous and would like to give a Holiday gift to one of you for being so faithful.

All you have to do is leave a comment this week and next Saturday on my mug shot post I will draw a name from all the comments and send somebody a "SWEET" gift !!! How does that sound ?????

Don't forget to leave your "NAME" !!!!

Have a good day, we are off this morning to get our tree...

PS Also Andy heads off to Key Largo to start his new job at the Ocean Reef Resort on Dec 18th !! So happy for him, but will miss him at Christmas !!!

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

So you are saying you have some 'Lurkers' out there :)

Hey what do you mean 'all' your GF's were there!!!!!

We have our Christmas Gala today at the Nursery from 1-5. Amber will have a booth with her stuff, Paschal winery will be there, Rogue creamery and a Ton of others.

After today I am going to breath a huge sigh of relief! :)

Kristi said...

I always read your blog Laura. It's the only way I can keep up with you. It was great to see you Friday night. See ya at the crop!
Kristi

Janie said...

Did you say gift???? I'm all over that!
Love that mug!

The purse party was fun. The picture I had taken (will upload tomorrow) was a little fuzzy but a great shot of all of us. I will forward to everyone tomorrow.

Blog Archive