Saturday, December 15, 2007

"Mug~Shot" 12/15/07 WINNER







Thanks to all of you who responded to my Holiday Givaway !!

Have to do this again.

Well of course I had to use a mug to draw from, Steve did the honors.

And I just had to post the picture of Robin & Gabby, she came over after school and we all played Scrabble then ate dinner and watched some tv. She is a really sweet girl !!

AND NOW , drum roll please..............

Kristi, you are the winner and I will see you tonight at the crop !

You other girls are all "Winners" in my book !!!

Brooke, Janie, Carolyn, Diane Thanks for reading , I will try to keep my posts exciting !!!!

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my GOSH I LOVE that mug! how fun is that one to drink out of! Love me some snowmen that's for sure

Blog Archive