Friday, August 10, 2007

Girls Night Out







Had a really fun night out last night.

Us girls from the office all went out to dinner at the mexican place on the river in Shady Cove.

Sort of a good bye for Lindsey, who gave her notice after working at Dr Leong's office for 9 years. She is going to try her hand at an Ortho office. Boo Hoo, sad to see her go.

We had a nice dinner then back to Debbie's house to hang out.
We got started looking at pictures of Debbie and her sister Doris that they took with this funny program on Scott's computer. I wish I had pictures of that ! You can take pictures of yourself with different "distortions" fish eye, bubble etc

OH MY GOD..... I laughed so hard I thought I was going to be sick !!! Had to run to the bathroom once as to not have an accident ..... We were taking pictures of ourselves with all kinds of goofy looks, giant forheads, noses, ears heheheheh
Then when I really thought I was going to be sick from laughing so hard, I had to just walk away.

Scott is suppose to down load the pictures to a cd for Debbie to bring to work Monday, if I get some copies I will post them. But only if you promise not to sell them on the internet....

Well off to the DR to have my BP checked then this afternoon Robin and I go to the eye DR. I am going to get some "REAL" glasses now...

PS can you believe I figured out how to put the TUNES on my blog???
I am so excited about it, can you tell I LOVE Van Morrisom !!!!

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Ok, so this just made me laugh! Glad you all had a great time and spent a good portion of it laughing, now I just want to know....ummm.....How many margarita's did you have!! lol

Blog Archive