Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mama's lookin good...




Just four days after taking her face plant in the parking lot of Rays in Jacksonville, mom is healing nicely......

Must be that Neosporin wonder drug she used....

Don't have a before picture, she wouldn't let me... but described her first peek in the mirror after driving herself home ( no one even saw it happen)as those adds for "Meth Watch", wet stringy hair and red bloody patches on her face and a dazed look .....

Sure is lucky could have been much worse, yes she says "if it weren't for that new $25 uplifting slightly padded bra" she is sure it was just what kept her front teeth from hitting the pavement !

Thanks mom for the purple iris's just what I needed to go with my yellow flowers

2 comments:

lashell said...

Laura....I have to get the name of that Bra!!!lol your mom is so cute
Happy Easter!

sheila said...

I see so much of you and Laura in your Mom! She looks great for doing a lively face plant so recently!

Blog Archive