Monday, March 10, 2008

The end of my walk...



This is what I see.......

Ok, now a few of you are taking a guess at how many "mug~shot" I have POSTED..... not how many mugs I have, although thats not a bad idea either, will pick a winner for both....

Will post the answer on this Saturday's "mug~shot"

Also a reminder, my big 50 is one month from tomorrow, Tuesday the 11th, so will be getting the official "invite" going out soon.... Don't forget April 12th 4:00pm, unless you are coming in from out of town.......

3 comments:

sheila said...

We would love to see you guys, but I will at that point, still be trying to keep this baby inside of me (which apparently is harder than I thought), so we won't make it. I hope that my Mom and Nancy will be able to go!

Anonymous said...

You want us to guess how many mugs.
I would have to guess at least 80.
Janie

Anonymous said...

Please change my mug count to 128!
Janie

Blog Archive