Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Where do we go from here......







Today was a roller coaster of emotions.....

And thanks to my friends, you gave me the strength to stand up and honor Valerie who brought us all together....

After today , slowly our lives will return to our regular routine....

And Lindsey's will be changed forever.

Marna, you touched our heart strings with your words....saying all the right things.

Diane the flowers you did for us were breathtaking.....

How befitting that as I headed home that there should be a RAINBOW over Valerie and Lindsey's home.....

6 comments:

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

I saw that rainbow today too and immediately thought of Valerie. My heart was broken today.

theAudreyFiles said...

Laura, how beautiful. Thank you.

Kim said...

I am just in awe this evening as I sit here reading these blogs online. I am a distant cousin of Valerie's and will pray for Lindsey.

Lollie said...

I saw that rainbow on my way home from Grants Pass that day. I drove there to see the new store and to stop and shop at Scrapbook Connection. On my way home after spending an obsene amount of money, I saw that rainbow and just started crying. I said another prayer for lindsey and the entire time I was in both stores, I could almost feel Vals presence. I had that lump in my throat because KPS reminded me of NBP. I miss our friend.

Janie said...

Laura you are our rock.....
thanks for everything you did during a very hard and trying time.

Blog Archive