Monday, October 13, 2008

A quilt for Lindsay/Luci



It has been brought to my attention that Valerie's daughter, Lindsay would like to be called Luci from now on.....

So if I am talking about Luci, thats who it is.

Everyone I talked to seemed to like the idea of making a quilt for Lindsay/Luci out of her moms denim pants and an assortment of fabrics from some of her tops..... so thats what we are going to do....it will be similar to the one in the picture that Anne made me for my birthday.

I am looking forward to this weekends retreat , scrapbook girls that is.... Oh the conversations we have already had, whoo hoo....

Hold on to your hats girls it's gonna get bumpy.......

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh what a fabulous idea! Something to treasure forever. Luci and in 'hey Lucy I'm home'?

Blog Archive