Friday, October 24, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane.....

Hey all my "Scissor Sisters" I just want to say Happy "Sista" day....
Don't know what I would do without every single one of you in my life.....Thank you for all your support, in all I do !!!!

Now enough mushy stuff...

Unlike Sista janie, I did not post for the whole 10 days I will be gone, so unless I have access to the internet ( surely they do) there will not be any post....

But check often, because at "The Happiest Place on Earth" internet service would make me HAPPY !!!

Looking forward to spending this special time with my Darling Boy Robin !!! Love that guy and I am so proud of him... can't believe he is a Senior in High School ......

OK, must finish getting ready

LOVE YA !!!!

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I know you will be getting some FABULOUS photos, looking forward to seeing them. Enjoy at least one exotic drink for me :) while sitting in the sand in some far off land! lol

Kristi said...

Have fun!!!!!! Try to post while you are gone. Get some good rest and relaxation.

Audrey said...

Love to you, Sister-friend! Have an awesome time, and I'll be checking for those updates!!

Blog Archive