ENOUGH OF THAT SISSY CRAPPOLA ABOUT FRIENDSHIP!
Are you tired of those sissy “friendship” poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well , here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces - just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad, like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever it is that is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- we’ll both high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining…ya big baby!
6. When you are confused -- I will use small words.
7. When you are sick -- stay away from me until you are well again. I don’t want whatever it is that you have.
8. When you fall -- I’ll pick you up and dust you off.
This is my oath…I pledge it to the end.
“Why?” you may ask -- because you are my FRIEND!
Friendship is like peeing your pants, Everyone can see it,But only you can feel the true warmth.
Well what did you expect, I am home sick and under the influence of cold medicine......
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (128)
- "Oh but JANIE"
- Leaving on a jet plane.....
- Two days til take off...
- Thanks Anita
- we are here
- QUILT UPDATE
- A thought about the quilt....
- A quilt for Lindsay/Luci
- Harvest Fair
- "THAT'S MY BOY"
- Thank you card
- TRUE FRIENDSHIP!!!??? ENOUGH OF THAT SISSY CRAPPO...
- A new day
- "Where do we go from here......
- "Prayers for Lindsey"
- " Life is Short"
- "Good Memories"
- ▼ October (17)