Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Mug~Shot" 10-27-07




VIVA LAS VEGAS !!!!!!!!

This is for Doc, his wife Dena, Debbie and Ashlee who are in Las Vegas for a Dental Conference.

Debbie and Ashlee went to the Pro Bull Riding at Belagio last night.
This is what Ash texted me, "Cowboy butts drive me nuts" a girl after my own heart ! Can you say "YEEHAW"???

Tonight they are all going to see Barry Manilow. Ashlee asked Debbie to please not draw attention to them at this show, Debbie is in her 40's and Ashlee is 25 !! She doesn't understand what a big deal Barry was at one time, "MANDY" duh?

PS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hey there! Tell me is Dena a blond and does she scrapbook. I am just wondering if she is someone I know.

Played at Amber's today and will again tomorrow. Stop by if you are out and about we are making cards

When is your CTMH party?

Blog Archive