Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Piano Man


Wanted to share this picture I took of Robin, the golden glow was just the sunset behind my gause drapes. I had noticed from across the room a week earlier what a good profile shot that would be while he was doing his practice. I tried to sneek over and snap a couple pics. How he could hear the gentle hum of the camera turning on, I don't know. (he is suppose to be concentrating on playing) Well I just said in my "STERN MOTHER VOICE" just keep playing and forget that I am over here snapping away, after all you owe me .... you mothers know the drill.
Well it was all wotrth it. Very happy with the results. I also had these printed at an on line photo developer www.scrapbookpictures.com you can get custom sizes and special finishes. I had a 12x8 print with a metalic finish made and framed it for the livingroom. Well that is my share for the day. Oh well except the weather has taken a turn back toward winter, calling for SNOW down to 2000 ft. That might be at our house. Well hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive