Saturday, September 6, 2008

YAY !!! AUDREY


I went down to the Craft Warehouse for the announcements of the Scrapbook Queen Contest winners, did some cute make n takes and then the manager came over to let us know, very official with sealed envelopes and all....

First opened was the local store employee winner, only none of them knew the person who made the page???

Then the local store winner, and it was the person who listed her home store as Gresham????

Then the Honorable Mentions, only one from Medford and it was "OUR AUDREY" !!!!!

Congrats......

The store manager did say he would look into the other two winners to see if there was some sort of mistake.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Aw, thanks, Laura! And thanks for the phone call. I was so shocked!!

I wish I'd been there, I thought I had a snowball's chance in heck! :)

Janie said...

Someone fixed their weather pixie........

Blog Archive