Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jennie's Baby Shower









None of us at work can attend Jennie's baby shower, so we decided to throw her one at the office...

Jennie is the RCC Dental Assistant student that worked in our office for 6 months, she is done now and we miss her terribly...

I decide to try making the mini cake balls from the bakerella web site, made mine to look like mini cupcakes.....

Will have more pics tomorrow after the lunch party....

Made a cute card and envelope only to discover the card no longer fits in the envelope after I altered it....

And yes I did separate the sprinkles , just wanted the pink, white and brown...
took me a good part of the morning to do it !!

Need to run to the store now, decided we need "PINK" lemonaid to drink tomorrow.....

4 comments:

Robin said...

NOOOO, i don't think you went overboard!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

theAudreyFiles said...

OMG Laura, how cute is that card??!! Love it! And you are so sweet to make all those yummy looking goodies, I'm sure everyone at work loved em.

Kristi said...

The treats look great! I hope they were a success at the shower.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

You crack me up! But I would have been right there with ya seperating the colors of the sprinkles :)

Blog Archive