Sunday, July 20, 2008

Call me CRAZY...



Well I just reserved "The Pointe" cabin at Suttle Lake near Sisters for next year , weekend of the Quilt show, will be first come first serve..sleeps 8 think we could squeeze in 10. Would leave early Friday morning to drive up have all day to check out Bend etc check in is 4:00pm, spend all evening at the cabin, then drive into Sisters for quilt show Saturday morning, check out 11:am Sunday.

I am sure that, me, mom, Mona will go, probably, Janie, Anne and Jana ( from CA) that leaves 4 spots open...

with 8 people it will be around $153.80 each, if we have 10 people $123.05 each, that is total for both nights,include tax.


www.thelodgeatsuttlelake.com

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Yes you are totally CRAZY!! lol but then I knew that WAY before this POST! lol

You always make me smile!!

Janie said...

Don't remember does it have 2 baths? With 10 people we would need 2 baths........

Audrey said...

Lol, Janie, I thought the same thing! 10 women plus one restroom equals trouble!

What are the dates of that weekend in 2009, Laura?

Blog Archive