Sunday, May 11, 2008










Had a GREAT Mothers day, how about you??

Started off with a card and potted carnation plant from Robin ( so I can take it to work)

Mom came over and Robin let us take pictures with him....

I made this card for mom....

Then mom and I headed to the Cabaret Theater to see "Alter Boyz" very fun had the brunch and being that we were sitting in the front row , actually became part of the show !!!!

On the way home stopped by the Generous Dutch Bros coffee and got our free mothers day drink.

At home looked at pictures while Steve & Robin made a steak dinner with strawberry shortcake for desert.

Well that about sums it all up to a "GOOD DAY"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Mother's Day "cups-up" info, Laura. You can be sure that Lili and I took a short drive to Dutch Bros. and "I got ME a cup-o-Latte". There was a line on both sides of the hut...but it was worth the wait!

I had a great Mother's day!

Love ya!
Marna

Audrey said...

Oh yes, we made a point of going by Dutch Bros. too - gotta love em!

Glad to hear you had a great day, and you got some awesome photos!

Courtney DeLaura said...

sounds like a beautiful mothers day!
how are you???

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Looks like you had a great day! I sooo wanted to take a quick break and grab a cuppa at Dutch Bros but by the time I could get my rear out of the Nursery it was waaaay to late for me to partake of any caffeine! lol

Blog Archive