Sunday, May 13, 2007

" Happy Mothers Day"








Flowers for EVERYONE !!!

Took a drive yesterday out to O"Brien to see mom where she is housesitting for some friends, Cheryl & Harry. Invited Lori from the office to come along. Mom made us brunch and we had a nice visit. Cheryl and Harry live on 40 acres. The wild yellow iris's were growing in bunches by the hundreds ( Picked a few to bring home, didn't think you'ld mind Cheryl )

A few pictures of what is blooming in my back yard.........


Thanks Rob, got his "Mommy" a nice card and gift card to C J Banks ( guess I am going shopping today)

Wishing you all the "BEST" for Mothers Day !!

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

the flowers are BEAUTIFUL! That is probably the only thing I miss about our old house. I had LOTS of flowers in my yard. I always had flowers in the house.

I have never seen wild iris's like that! I have seen planted ones but not wild, that is amazing!

Paul fixed a great Dinner last night and the kids came over. A nice Mother's Day and it sounds like yours was too!

I am sooooo looking forward to this weekend :)

Blog Archive