Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8.....



Today I went to collect a check at the Coffee Roaster for the 5 cozy cup's she sold for me, going to bring down more....

On the way home drove thru a Dutch Bros for a sugar free white mocha and Chadd pulled out my coffee cozy cup to put on my cup and the fella working asked what that was??

Chadd said "she makes these" and pulled out the couple I keep in the car and sold one to him !!

So that got me thinking, I better get him some info about how he could get more...
Talked to a girl at the main downtown DB and she suggested I call the warehouse on Monday and see if they would be interested in selling them thru the coffee stands...

So got home and started SEWING !!!!!

3 comments:

Diane W said...

Good luck with that, Laura! Hope it works out for you!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Laura You are amazing, can I say I knew you when once you are famous!!

You really need to talk to Amber about selling your cozy's. She sells on Artfire and is really happy with it

Janie said...

You better get out there and start marketing yourself!

Blog Archive