Monday, January 14, 2008

"Shhhhhhh, don't tell Robin....."




Isn't he a fashion statement???

After reading on Karen Russell's blog about Annie in a leopard print dress, I just had to pull out these pictures.

Robin was about 2 years old, and no I did not buy these for him, not to say I wouldn't have if I had seen them. Steve's sister gave them to me with a bunch of clothes at the baby shower, of which none of them ever fit because he was a large size baby boy..... I returned all the rest but just couldn't make myself part with these gems.

And what better place to eat a drippy ice cream than in the wading pool, smart boy.....

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh he is going to shoot you! lol I did get a chuckle out of it though, what a cutie!! SHHH don't tell him I said that!

Blog Archive