Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wine Tasting in the Applegate Valley

Started in J'ville with lunch at La Fiesta.....

Hit Valley View tasting room, Troon Winery... bought a few bottles of wine ?!

PS all photo's taken with our cell phones !!!

PSSS Yes Kristi & Laurie get full credit for this relationship... Thank You for introducing us !!


Kristi said...

That looks so fun. You guys are great together. I'm going to have to start taking some credit for this match.

Lollie said...

YOUR WELCOME LAURA! You deserve to be happy! I'm so glad it's working out for the both of you! Kristi really deserves 95% of the credit. I'll take the other 5%!

Blog Archive